Created by GMG members for members, this innovative membership structure gives you a choice of membership levels based on the value you want to receive, rather than past criteria such as the size and type of your business.
Membership Levels >
Sign up Today! >
Membership Booklet >
Membership Agreement Form >
Member Representatives Form >
Member Listings Form >
Recurring Payment Authorization Form >
Credit Card Payment Form (one time) >
Exclusive Benefits for New Members!
When you first join, we promote your membership in Greater Mankato Growth with a:
- Announcement in an issue of Greater Mankato Growth’s Weekly eNews and Facebook with a link to your website
- Welcome visit from our GMG Cavaliers, with a photo taken that appears in MN Valley Business
- Special small group orientation to help you “Maximize Your Membership”
Flexible Billing Options!
- Automatic monthly payment options! Annual, semi-annual payments plans also available.
- New member referral discount: $100 off your next year’s membership for each new member who joins (up to the value of your membership).
- Members can upgrade levels at anytime throughout the year, and can move down a level once per year.
Special rates for Entrepreneurs / Start-up Organizations
Non-corporate owned start-up businesses in their first – third year of operation can enjoy the benefits of the Engaged Membership for the price of the Basic Membership for one year after receiving a free consultation from our Business Development staff. For more information, contact us at 507.385.6643. This rate is limited to first time Greater Mankato Growth members (not applicable for existing members).
Individual Associate Membership
Are you an elected official or retired individual who wants to stay connected with the business community by receiving communication, attending events and volunteering with GMG? For just $15 per month, you can get all the same benefits of being an Engaged GMG member.
|Did you Know?|
When consumers know a small business is a member of a chamber, they’re 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase from it.
When consumers know a restaurant franchise is a member of a chamber, they are 40% more likely to eat there.
When consumers know an insurance company is a member of a chamber, they are 43% more likely to consider purchasing from it.