Campus & Community Fair
Thursday, September 4, 2014
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Minnesota State University Mankato - Myers Field House
This free event for thousands of college students will feature community information, business products and services, and volunteer and employment opportunities from local businesses and non-profit organizations. Minnesota State University, Mankato will be including this event as part of welcoming students back to campus and anticipates more than 2,000 students to participate. Meet the new first year and returning students and introduce them to your business/organization and find your next employee, intern, volunteer, or customer!
Reasons to be there:
- Promote your business (hand out samples, coupons, or promotional items if you wish)
- Advertise Job Openings, Internships, and Service Learning Opportunities
- Recruit volunteers
- Expose students to careers in your industry
Booth space includes one skirted 8' table and two chairs. Deadline for registration is August 29, 2014.
GMG Member and Non-Member Business Registration:
Note: Businesses should register with GMG and call Shannon Gullickson at 507.385.6656 with questions. Non-Profit organizations and MSU Student Organizations should register with the MSU Community Engagement Office by calling 507.389.5789 or clicking here.
Reasons to Sponsor:
- Help put your business in front of thousands of students! Get your business noticed before and during the Fair on our websites, on flyers, on-campus banners and signs, on-campus TV's, and GMG eNews.
- Receive premium exhibit space to ensure all students who attend walk by your booth.
- Get VIP parking at MSU to set-up and tear down fast.
In Partnership With: