You are here
Business & Industries
Greater Mankato has a vibrant business environment, with with strong companies of all sizes from diverse industries. Businesses payroll in Greater Mankato includes 35% from primary economy, 55% from professional service economy and 10% from retail/consumer economy. And with an extensive supply chain availability in key industries, if you’re looking for a nearby supplier or complimentary industry, you’re likely to find it in Greater Mankato.
Grow Minnesota! Business Survey: Community & State Ratings.
Grow Minnesota! the statewide business retention and assistance program hosted by the Minnesota Chamber in partnership with 76 local chambers and economic development organizations is excited to conduct its first annual survey.
- All Minnesota businesses are invited to complete the brief survey. The responses from business owners, directors, and managers will help Grow Minnesota! partners better understand how Minnesota companies feel about their community and our State as a place to operate a business. The feedback will help us continue to work statewide to improve Minnesota’s business climate for all.
- Your time and comments are sincerely appreciated. Responses are confidential and only aggregate feedback will be shared. Your contact information and business name are optional. Multiple people per business are allowed to respond.
- All of your answers will be aggregated with the responses from other business people throughout Minnesota, and the results will be shared with local Grow Minnesota! partners and via local media outlets.
- Note: If your company has facilities located in multiple Minnesota communities, please share this with each location so that they may also respond to the survey.
- Submit your survey by clicking on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the survey. Please complete your survey as soon as possible.